With over 20 years of heritage planning experience across the UK and in New Zealand, Era is perfectly placed to provide you with the professional advice, guidance and practical services you may require. We aim to simplify the often-complex planning system and help you to maximise the potential of your property.
Our work varies from small scale alterations, repairs or additions, to large scale restorations and other planning projects.
Our planning services include:
- District Plan policy and compliances
- Option and feasibility studies
- Design advice and parameters
- Heritage Assessments
- Assessment of Environmental Effects
- Liaison with local authorities and other bodies
- Co-ordination of other specialists
- Preparation and submission of resource consent applications
- Preparation and submission of archaeological authority applications
- Presentation at Council hearings
Contact us for a free, no-obligation chat and site visit.